Friday, September 19, 2008

Why, hello internet. It's been a while.

Well, not for me and the internet...but for me and this blog.

Life pre-blog, I had plenty to write about. Things were happening. Lives were being lived. Life post-blog however, I find I have no words. Or really, probably, I don't feel like writing about certain things on the world wide web. But since I'm not writing about that, I'm going to write about something much greater: I currently have a plastic eye patch on my head.

Today is International Talk Like a Pirate Day, and I am pleased to say my work has fully embraced it. I have heard several "arrrrrr"s from my vice president. Which, when you hear your vice president utter "arrrr" it's kind of like getting handed a pint of ice cream and being told "eat it. you won't gain any weight." Otherwise: best thing ever.

I also was able to show off my intense love for Cap't Jack Sparrow. Who knew someone who probably didn't brush his teeth was so dreamy?

Hope you're out scallywagging someone or whatever pirates do.

No comments: